The ninth #blogsync provided an opportunity for teachers of all walks to explore the role of families in young people’s education.
To follow is the archive of the blogs and twitter links to their writers. A full description of the mechanics behind #blogsync and the form you can use to sign up can be found here
- @Cherryl-kd: The Role of Family in Young People’s Education
- Miss D Cox: The power of talking with parents – some ideas & anecdotes for new teachers
- Sue Cowley: We are Family
- Things Behind the Sun: Clarifying roles and responsibilities
- Tom Sherrington: Parent Power, Partnership and Pushiness
- Jude Enright: What is the role of the family in your people’s education?
- Andy Lewis: What is the role of the family in young people’s education? (RC Focus)
- Chris Chivers: Parents and Schools and What do parents want from schools?