The tenth #blogsync provided an opportunity for teachers of all walks to write directly to the, then new, Shadow Secretary of State for Education, Tristram Hunt.
To follow is the archive of the blogs and twitter links to their writers. Unfortunately Mr Hunt didn’t make the time to reply to these letters, but they remain as an archive of the messages a group of engaged teachers wanted to pass on to him at the beginning of his tenure. History will tell whether he should have paid more attention.
A full description of the mechanics behind #blogsync and the form you can use to sign up can be found here
- David Ellis: Dear Tristram.
- Amy Keenan: Dear Mr Tristram Hunt, These are my thoughts about teaching.
- Jude Enright: How every school should be.
- Nancy: An Open Letter to Mr Tristram Hunt, Shadow Education Secretary.
- Michael Tidd: Dear Mr Hunt.
- cherrylkd: A letter to Tristram Hunt MP.Â
- Sue Cowley: Have a Little Faith.
- Dawn Cox: The Purpose of Schools.
- Chris Chivers: Dear Mr Hunt (an inclusion perspective) – and a later open letter: Dear Ms Morgan, Mr Hunt and Mr Laws
- Secret Teacher: An Open Letter to Tristram Hunt…
- Myfanwy: Dear Mr Tristram Hunt
- Cav: QTS, Inequality and Political Footballs
- specialsciteach: Dear Mr Hunt
- Janet Colledge: An Open Letter to Tristram Hunt – a careers perspective.
- Mary Isherwood: An Open Letter to Tristram Hunt
- Julie Clarke: Dear Tristram
- Classroom Truths: Dear Tristram Hunt